Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trip to Florida

For a week in March, Jeff, Jeffrey, and I headed down to Florida for a trip to Disney World and to visit with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew, and new baby niece that were there from Finland. (Yes, you read that right...Collin did not make the trip with us. He was well-attended to with my friend and his Godmother, Michelle.)

What an amazing week! We met me dad down there and stayed on the Disney property at the All-Star Movie Resort. Jeffrey had a blast and was able to go on every ride he wanted to because he is so tall - Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain...he loved it!

We did the whole Disney thing going to all the parks for the week - Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Hollywood Studios. We had so much fun and excitement we were sad to leave!!!

We were also so lucky to be able to visit with my new neice who I instantly fell in love with. What a cutie! We were able to share in her Christening while we were there too.








No comments: